kreative or klever?
writing thoughts, stories, feelings and words can be considered courageous and maybe a little brave, or perhaps the anonymity of sharing is what allows the inner narcissist to come tumbling to the surface?
but the other day i was gifted with a little sparkle in my days. apparently he words that i impress on these pages made someone laugh and she nominated me for a “kreative blogger award.” Thank you Aimee of the Burned Hand–oh the name sounds a bit dangerous…but it is heartfelt, much like Aimee’s writing which is optimistic, honest and earnest.
so i made her laugh and got something special for my efforts–an award with elusive origins but admirable nonetheless. the rules…
- You must thank the person who gave you the award.
- You must list ten facts about yourself.
- You must tag other bloggers to nominate them for the award and let them know you that you’ve nominated them.
the thank you and paying it forward part is pretty straightforward, but the 10 facts, well i think that is just a clever way to get people to spill. maybe it should be the Klever award?
so here are 10 things about me:
1. i savour my first sip of coffee every morning…
2. i love shoes
3. i’m not funny, but i am happy to have others laugh at my escapades
4. i love the smell of fresh rain
5. i talk a lot
6. i love being outside doing something
7. i took up mountain biking, but like going up rather than down…this is an anomaly believe me
8. sometimes when i am driving i don’t believe i am here–in my head i am still 17 driving my VW
9. i ♥ my family — thank goodness they put up with me…although my sister just moved cross country and out of country?
10. i’m glad i am here…it’s different than i thought but that is the fun of it all
so who inspires me, or makes me smile? well these ladies do. (yes, ladies you rock)
100things100days – a minimalist in the making but who is crawling out of the clutter
pithypants – funny, funny
observing ourselves observing – inspiring!
andrealeber – yoga on and off the mat –i like it
so to my fellow bloggers, keep sharing and inspiring. i appreciate the reads and comments.